Professional translation services
Meeting the translation needs of businesses and other organisations since 2003.
C Bavington Ltd willingly undertakes translation and related work of any size and scale, and is in a position to meet your translation needs for most commercial fields and related subjects:
- general business and financial documents, including in relation to HR and employment, CSR, commercial property, etc.
- legal and contract matters (terms and conditions of sale, leases, personal data, privacy policies and GDPR notices, employment contracts, etc.)
- websites and marketing materials more generally
- credit insurance policies and bonding agreements
- and, given my background, computing and IT materials of all kinds.
Having lived and worked in France, the firm's owner has insight into how French administration and companies operate, together with various aspects of life in France, and how to best convey these to an English-speaking audience.
While I personally undertake only French-to-English translation work, the company is fully able to make use of the services of other translators (with your permission) for other languages.
A full list of subject areas covered is available.
Services other than straightforward translation are also offered, such as executive summaries; please see the description of services.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or for more information about any aspect of your project not covered by the links in the menu above.
I will always need to see the material (documents, files, etc.) before a price and the other arrangements are finalised (see also the Prices page). This avoids unpleasant surprises, for you as well as for me.
Brief "About me"